Sunday, February 23, 2014

This Weekend I... Volume 29



This weekend I... was supposed to be in a drunken bowling tournament up north, but the foot of snow we got on Friday shot that plan to hell. The boyfriend and I made it about three miles down the interstate, at about 30 mph, before we decided there was no way we were going to that for another hundred miles.


This weekend I... still went bowling with the boyfriend. We were bummed about the cancelled plans, so we bowled a few games at an alley in the Cities. Which, actually, was probably for the best. That way, there fewer people around to give me shit when I got a 62.







1 comment:

Sarah said...

ok I just have to say that I love your blog layout and the colors and header. I don't 'love' a lot out there so you should feel lucky. :) j/k, but really, yeah for bowling. Derek and I love taking our little guy and need to get there again!