Monday, December 9, 2013

This Weekend I... Volume 22






This weekend I... was freezing! With temperatures hovering around zero for the last few days, I spent most of the weekend wearing wool socks and a winter hat.



This weekend I... had Sunday Funday. My friend Nathan and I decided to bundle up, brave the cold, and get daytime drunk at few bars in my neighborhood.



source
This weekend I... finished up my Christmas shopping.

I also got a little something for myself. I was walking through H&M was literally stopped in my tracks by this number.

The boyfriend warned me that people will think I'm going to an ugly sweater party whenever I wear it. He may have a point, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for clothes with animals on them. I now have a deer sweater, a deer t-shirt, a horse sweater, a raccoon tanktop, and a great dane t-shirt. I may dress like a four year old.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! I seriously love that sweater!

Unknown said...

Good. I wasn't sure what normal people would think. Thanks!

Brittany said...

Way to go for finishing up your Christmas shopping!! I am way behind.

Love that sweater!