Thursday, August 15, 2013

Misquoted


I saw this on reddit last week and it officially became my favorite thing in the world:




And then my brain immediately started misappropriating a bunch of other quotes. They're obviously not as good as the original, but here you go:


  • "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington
  • "There's no crying in baseball." -Alex Rodriguez
  • "Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well." -Falcon Heene (Balloon Boy)
  • "Leadership is unlocking people's potential." -Charles Manson
  • "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Mike Lazaridis (Founder of Blackberry)
  • "It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Michele Bachmann
  • "You talking to me?" -Helen Keller



No comments: