Monday, July 29, 2013

This Weekend I... Volume 3






 
This weekend I... took a spin on the Traveling Tap in celebration of the boyfriend's birthday. It was a ton of fun, especially because my sister and I both maintained consciousness the whole time. 

We did the same thing for the boyfriend's birthday last year, but my sister and I both passed out by end of it. It was super unpleasant at the time and super embarrassing the next day. In our defense, it was seriously, like, a hundred degrees out and the only thing we had to eat that day was bloody marys. That, and we're both total lightweights. 

But this year we both made it through the bar crawl, and drinks at our house afterward, and dinner, and drinks back at our place again, and one more trip to a bar down the street at the end of the night. We actually ended up being the last two awake this time.

It's a long road to redemption.
 



This weekend I... introduced Gordy to a balloon for the first time. It might have been, like, the fourth best thing that ever happened to him. But, as is the case with pretty much everything else he ever gets his hands on, it was destroyed almost immediately. 

And that is why we can't have nice things.



No comments: